Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 14 day cooling period now having to pay early termination fees ????

I took out a contract with O2 even tho I didn’t want to as I hate contracts the lady on the phone told me tho I have 2 weeks from the day I take out the contract to cancell my contract without having to pay anything I went into the shop now and she s...

Resolved! Account susspended

Hello. I am a old customer to 02. I do have a problem at the moment. I have been away from uk for few months. I wasn't able to pay my bill for last 3 months cause i didn't have any money on my card . At the moment my account is suspended i can't use ...

Wanting to upgrade

I’m wanting to upgrade to a iPhone 15 pro max and wanting to know what the best deal you having

Joeyejoey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New SIM, can't call or text

Hi,Today I had to get a new pay monthly SIM with a new number. After installing the new SIM, I can receive calls and texts, but can't make calls or send texts, so was wondering if anyone has any advice regarding this issue. The phone is a Sony Xperia...

Stagnar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in USA

Come on. You advertise for roaming in the USA yet you throttle down to 500k speed. Takes for ever to download, search or do anything. Pretty useless. So give us a break turn it up a little bit. Will be careful to read the small print next time. If it...

USA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to check if I am out of contract ?

Hi I have 3 numbers with O2 , all in one account. How can I check which of my numbers are out of contract now ? I tried browsing through the website but couldnt find the answer. Can someone please help.Thank you!

Dhanepud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime

I’m currently only paying for airtime only on an old phone on a sim that I’m not currently using due to moving abroad to Australia (new sim). I’d like to cancel it? How does this work? Can’t seem to get in contact via phone to 02.

Mur2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly payment by direct debit

I am getting msg for my mobile no xxxxxxxxxxxx bill unpaid but I have given instructions to pay by monthly direct debit and you keep sending me msg for unpaid bill please amend your record and collect monthly bill by direct debit sort code xxxxxxxxxx...

Bill21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up

Took my money for bolt on I wanted my monthly bundle 

Bryan2012 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent bill

Why was my last bill 116£ ?