cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Operator Services

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am on Pay & Go Mobile. Its always been ok. I want to top up my credit via voucher. When i ring 4444 all i get is an on screen message saying 'Check Operator Services'. Is this resolved via O2, or by using my phone, allthough i tried that & cant find any thing relating to this prob. Where do i find Operator Services & is this prob easily solved. Can any body help please.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@NetworkNorm wrote:
Sorry but I must challenge you on your statement that "most texts don get delivered until about 4am"

This is a bit of an urban myth that annoys me year after year. I and several friends always send our texts at dead on midnight every NYE and they are always delivered either immediately or at worst in a few minutes.

I agree mine usually go immediately with an odd delay.

When posting to someone in particular, click reply on their post then the "Quote" button above the box that appears and it will be obvious who you're replying to, as I have done here.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 12

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions
Ok I will re-phrase it - some peoples texts will not deliver right away due to the enormous demand on the network and it is advisable to wait a few hours until it dies down. Some people are lucky and can send a text right away whereas other people aren't so lucky.

I talk from experience - last year I tried to send multiple texts (individually) and not all of them would send until at least 2am
Message 12 of 12