Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

add a mobile to my account

I am trying to add my mobile to my pay monthly account, but I get a not a valid UK mobile, when I type in my number it is and has been in service for the last 3 years. There are two others on the account already. What is wrong?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g coverage

does any body have any knowledge of 4g service reaching old Buckenham, norfolk, South of ATTLEBOROUGH. I cannot find anyway to contact via email to get answers. Tried the chat line and was told there were no 4g signals, and they go off lineso, could ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data bolt on add up

i am so frustrated and furious I have no word. I ran out of datas and bought 2GB. Within 1 minutes, I receive a text it has been added, a minute few second later another text saying I used it all up which is impossible ! I called 02 a minutes later.....

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refresh

On I started an o2 refresh contract over a year ago and was looking at going for a new phone but noticed the iPhone 6s is £90 more expensive than apples price? How can the refresh deals be so great as advertised?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG G4

Updated my aging G2 to a G4 tonight. Lets hope it goes swimmingly better than my last experience.

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant Complete my Upgrade Order

I have signed up for a new upgrade which is good and they have sent me a link. My issue is this.I click the link and sign in all fine and get to the address bit.When trying to select an address to send my phone to it comes up with the error HTTP 400 ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rejected o2 contract

So I was looking to get the Sony z4 tablet on contract with o2. Got through the first stage of being accepted then on the day of me picking it up I got rejected.I looked at my credit rating on the website o2 uses and it 499 out of 600.I know of thing...

Resolved! Fleet Coverage

As the phone mast in Fleet has now been almost completely useless for the last 3 days and still isn't working, due to your "upgrade", can users expect a refund on their bills?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can not use 3g in Telford Madeley Woodside

The mast on Madeley Telford by pass is so over loaded it does not aollow me to use it is any one else having the same problum Note 02 claim nothing wronge its not my phone as it works fine else where. Why won't o2 be honest and admite thier is a prob...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Money left on old PAYG phone

Hi ThereI've just bought a Samsung s4 mini & am paying by monthly Direct DebitHowever I still have quite a bit of money left on my old PAYG phoneIs there any way 02 can transfer that money to my new account or do I just have to use it up as & when I ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos