Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Big Bundle

Hi I bought the ten pound bundle, which contains a set amount of UK texts, calls and data. However, I want to call and text internationally and it won't let me, so I no longer want the bundle. If I top up ten pounds, will the bundle get renewed or ca...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can send MMS but not receive them...

Hi,I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. I'm on PAYG Text and Web tariff. I don't keep my mobile data on constantly because I rarely use my 'phone for the net and if I do, I use wifi.I know in order to send or receive MMS I need to switch it...

Jgcj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay my bill early

Hi all,I pay my o2 bill by ringing every month and using my debit card i want to pay my bill today as it's pay day but my bill is not due to be paid by the 18th how can i pay it early as when i went to ring it still had last months amount even though...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Desire 601 Text Messages wont send.

I have a problem in that sometimes texts will not send. I also receive texts that have been sent hours previously. Is there a simple answer?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help, new handset silly quick question

Hey!So I'm currently trying to checkout with a new handset, buying it outright. But the o2 online store seems to insist I MUST select a tariff. But I already have an o2 SIM and contract, I want to use that one, should it fit. Do I have to just pick a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tax bill PDF missing

Since upgrading to refresh I cannot find an option to download and print a full bill with airtime and device costs. I need this to claim expenses for my work phone. Is there somewhere that I haven't looked where the pdf bill option now lives?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Which PAYG tariff for infrequent use?

Hello, My parents are retired and I am about to give them my old Xperia S mobile phone which takes a micro sim. The phone will probably be only used for emergencies while out and about or for the occasional call when they are away from their landline...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! View total monthly call time

Hi there, I'm on a pay monthly tarif. My contract has expired and I'm looking at my options. I'd like to know how many minutes I've been using but this doesn't seems to be shown on my bills. The duration of individual calls is shown but not the total...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges for a call I didn't make

Hi All. After some advice. I have an O2 contract for my sons phone. Last week he told me that he was unable to make calls / get 3G, 4G. I called O2 and was told that there had been a block put on the phone because a four and a half hour call had been...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos