Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No data please!

I would like to buy a basic phone for my daughter, (Old school!) not a smartphone, and have no data attached to the PAYG. Do O2 have such a thing?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment Issues

I recently recieved an o2 Simplicity Tariff but I cancelled the day I recieved it as my current phone is locked onto a network. Why am I still going to be charged for this if I never used it?

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 PAC codes

I have given notice to quit o2 , have requested PAC code via live chat who say eventually after 20 minutes that I have to cancel my notice , sounds a load of b**l**ks to me!Can anyone help or do I go to a high street shop and sort it there?ThanksNige...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best Add-On For Use In Ireland?

I understand there are two - O2 Travel and International Traveller Service, but which is cheapest for use in Ireland. Use will likely be some brief phone calls and some texts and possibly data. Thanks guys.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6S on Refresh

Refresh are charging £629 for a iPhone 6S 16Gb. Why when the phone through Apple Store retails at £539.00. Does anyone have any idea why there is such a large price difference

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fone ranger big friendly phone GPRS setup

Hi I'd like to synch my new phone with details I've set up in the Internet site. Please can you advise on how I can set up GPRS to get onto the Net to get to the website? kind RegardsB.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM only 15% deals

Hello, I just changed my SIM only tariff well I say change its the same tariff but I changed it to gain the 15% off so £28 a month now to £23.80 but please can someone tell me why it hasn't changed on my myo2 or anything showing this new amount?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading to sim only

My contract ran out on the 4th whilst I was on holiday, if I upgrade to a sim only contract now will it automatically replace my existing bill for this month? So next month I get one small bill not two bills if the old one isn't replaced. I am still ...

Willde by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Mast Problem Again

I have no signal and have not had one since 10.30am this morning, I have looked at status and the problem is that O2 is working on a phone mast, the problem is this is a fairly regular thing with the phone mast either being worked on, a problem with ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos