Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Tarrif

HnB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask/really easy answer, I feel like I am being very dense at the moment.

Basically I was looking to change my sim only Tarrif and saw some deals on the main o2 page. The £15 a month, 20GB data & unlimited texts and calls seems pretty good, plus there's an offer of some free month of disney plus or amazon music etc. This deal is a little cheaper than what I'm paying now (£16.84) and has more data.

However when I'm logged in and go to changing my Tarrif the plan isn't available and the closest one is £25.26 for 15GB data, unlimited calls & texts.

I'm not too bothered about the disney plus (or other options) but I wouldn't say no, if you understand what I mean?

Normally I would just try a live chat, which is currently unavailable or call o2, but with the current situation and advice , I don't want take up call time when someone could have a really serious problem.

Basically this is a terribly long way for me to ask, are those advertised deals just for new customers? Or is there an easy way to change, without calling, and I'm being really stupid and not seeing?

Thank you to all who take the time to answer to this.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@HnB 

You need to upgrade not change tariff to get the same deals. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@HnB 

You need to upgrade not change tariff to get the same deals. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

HnB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ah thank you so much!
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4