cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my billing information

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

I've tried 4 times now to change my monthly billing information so the Direct Debit comes out of a different account and I keep getting the message "Sorry, there was a problem, please try again later".

I do not want my next month's bill to come out of the account that is currently in use so please can you help?

Many thanks, Luisa

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149364 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You would be best advised to call customer service to do this http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 149364 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You would be best advised to call customer service to do this http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 125959 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

You may find its a little late to change it for this month's bill @Anonymous. You may have to transfer some money into cover it ..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you - have done this now and they were helpful advising that it's the wrong date to change billing info.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks - you were right - it's the wrong date to change the info but apparently I can do it tomorrow and be in time for next month.
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 149364 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Ideally you need 6 clear days before the DD would be requested to ensure it would change in time.
Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 125959 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Thought that might be a possibility. Pleased it's sorted now though...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 149364 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Glad customer services sorted you out though.
Message 8 of 8