Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Voicemail query

I don't know whether the issue I have occurs on other mobile networks anyway, but here goes - Last night, I switched my voicemail on before switching my mobile off. This morning, I switched my phone back on and went off to do something, planning to t...

mjbj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No confirmation email

Just this morning I purchased a pay as you go mobile phone online. The money came out of my account but all day I have received no messages or emails nothing. All it said after I paid was delivery between 8-10pm on Friday. I have seen somewhere that ...

Ghostdogg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to setup auto top-up?

Tearing my hair out trying to set this up. Help says "To get started, sign in to your My O2 account and activate auto top-up" but there is no option to do this, only the normal top up amounts. Tried calling customer services but there seems to be no ...

mr-b by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

classic pay as you go submit form broken

Hi. Anyone else having trouble wth the Classic PAYG order form here: https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go/delivery?planId=0aba639e-c1f5-416f-a988-07e6110c1ddb Using the above on a Chrome browser, I enter all details correctly, tick the a...

timc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't message or phone other o2 numbers

This is an odd one:I can phone and message other mobile providers (including landlines)But if I send a message to an o2 phone it never arrives (my family are all on o2),also if I phone another o2 number it rings once and goes straight to voicemail (t...

Chris71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM swap not completed

Hello,Over 28 hours ago, I have started the process to swap my sim card. The old one was fine, but it is mini size and my new phone only takes nano SIMS. I've started this online and have received the text saying that it has started. After roughly 24...

adrian6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised bill

How do I obtain an itemised bill for my last top up? I cannot see on my o2thank you

Andrew3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 free credit not working

New PAYG sim received in the post and topped that sim up with £10. I then texted FREE10 to 21500 as advertised and had the same reply from O2 as the previous person 'it looks like this offer isn't for you' despite it being boldly advertised on the ba...