Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Online order woes

To avoid re-typing I will paste below the text of an email I sent to mycare@o2mail.co.uk (the email given on my order udate email received from o2). This email was auto-responded that the email support has shut down!I am hitting a block on getting th...

Account credit

Hi everyone, I recently joined o2 on PAYG and purchased a £10 data bundle. For reasons I wont bore you with I have ended up with £4.90 credit in my account. Do any of you know how I can add £5.10 to my account to purchase my next £10 data bundle as I...

crunchy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unused phone - invalid SIM

We bought Mum in Law a Doro phone. Although we said to use it, she hasn't since September. Subsequently the SIM is rendered invalid. Is it just a case of getting a new one? (I thought I had registered it under my account but couldn't find it but may ...

Fishy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Hotspot I.P change

Hello, I have Iphone 5s, however once I switch my wifi hot spot on/off my I.P still stay the same. My friend has Iphone 6 and contract and for him ir changes everytime he turns hotspot on/off. I wonder could I make somehow my I.P change as my friend ...

Eina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wi fi and 4 g calls

can payg customers access this, i can not see the promps on my s9, which i think i should. ty

baxter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up

Why is my COOP Visa debit card not acceptable for top up on O2?

Geoff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E-top-up

Hello I ordered an o2 sim for a pensioner but it didn't come with an E-top up card. Is there a way to get one as they would struggle with vouchers and they don't have the internet to top-up a second way!! (They had a bad experience in an o2 shop who ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

make a payment

veb' een trying to maske a top up payment for an hour on different cards and jst need someone to help me!

Acorn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

claiming my free£5

does anybody know how long the free £5 credit takes to go on for first time registering your sim?

Resolved! PAYG to PAYG number transfer

Hi all Can an O2 number be transferred from an old PAYG phone to a new O2 PAYG phone?Mr has an OLD phone with full size sim, and I'd like to buy him a new phone, but they all seem to be nano sims. So.... Q as above Cheers!

shortie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos