Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data

Hi I would like to add the 6 gb of data for £15 and already have the £15 bolt on I can’t find any option to request this thank you

PAYG Online top up

Hi, I just set up an account for my mother in law to top up her PAYG phone. I topped up £10 and had a receipt saying such but this has not been added to her credit. Is there a delay in the credit being added?Thanks

MarkJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change my data bundle date

Data bundle finished. I topped up and purchased another bundle, I then applied it through your automated phone line because when I dialed 4445 there was no customer service. Now I have received a text to say the bundle will not be activated till 25th...

Thamir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Managing PAYG SIM in trail camera

I am using a PAYG SIM in a trail camera. How do I manage it without removing it and putting it in a phone? Logging on to My O2, it wants to send a security code to the SIM. Again, I cant read this without moving the SIM to a phone.

Bishop by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't Pay Pay & Go Bill (Corona Virus)

I can't get to the co-op in our village to top up as I am in isolation. I have tried calling 3 times now and every time it said you call can't be answered and hung up. I have also tried live chat on My O2 but that just said it was closed. My plan has...

Rewards

Hi my 10% reward is due to expire 31st March and I have been trying to claim them but I have been unable to apply it to my credit. Can you please help me with this, thank you

DJC74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Initial set up tariff

Hi. I'm just setting up a new phone for my son and when I set up the o2 account with his new number, the tariff showed as 'simplicity, no allowance' which said next to it 'just pay for what you use' which is ideal. However on topping up it switched t...

Jamie1505 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos