Did you mean: 

create mobile broadband account without other phone number

Jess20
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I currently have an existing account for my mobile phone, and recently got a pay as you go mobile broadband sim. I would like to create a seperate account for my mbb sim as other people may have access to it.

I can view my data usage using the mobile number for my mbb sim, but if I try to do anything else, such as view my payment history, it asks me to log in or create an account. 

When I try to create an account, it asks me for my mobile number to send a code to. I cannot use my phone number, as it is already linked to my other account. I cannot use the mbb sim number as I cannot receive texts on it. I don't have any other mobile devices. How can I create an account?

Cheers,

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions

@Jess20 

Your mbb sim can receive texts.

These can be viewed in the user control panel of the dongle the sim is in or by putting the sim in a phone to receive the texts.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions

@Jess20 

Your mbb sim can receive texts.

These can be viewed in the user control panel of the dongle the sim is in or by putting the sim in a phone to receive the texts.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2