Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

PAYG Top Up

Hello, I received my PAYG £5 top up sim this morning and I am trying to add £5 topup and there is no option online to topup £5. Anyone know how I can top up £5?

ROHDIL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

£3000 taken from my account by 02

I bought a pay as go sim in 2008. I don't think I used the sim and would have asked for my mobile number to transferred over. In May 2011 I bought my first iPhone on contract and have been on a contract ever since. However, I recently discovered that...

JFer1973 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Registering new sim

Hi I'm trying to register a new sim card for my son, whenever I try to register online I type in his number for them to send a code but no codes ever come! Is there another way to register or does anyone have any idea what to do? Ps this is his first...

Gg89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up%20refused

When I try to top-up on line, this does not go through even though a screen appears saying that authentication for my card has been successful.

New phone

Hi i currently have the song xperia xa1 ultra but I'm going to be purchasing a new phone I'm wanting a big phone the one I have now is I think a 6" the one I'm looking at is the huawei y6 2019 does anyone know if this one is bigger than the xperia or...

Kez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

becoming an o2 customer

i am trying to purchase a pay monthly tarrif as a new o2 customer but i cannot get past the payment details?

E- Top Up Card

Hi folks.Long story short I don't live near my mum but have finally talked her into getting a smartphone of which she is very nervous. She currently has an o2 phone from 2007ish that she has an e-top up card for. She takes it to Tesco and they physic...

Resolved! Classic Payg sim

I am approaching 6 months on the Classic Payg sim and only make the occasional call and text. Still have 0ver £7 of my original £10 left on my account. Do I really need to top up £10 every 6 months to keep my number as I will end up accumulating a lo...

GaryMalc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos