Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching tariff

Ruveen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I want to switch from my £10 rolling plan to a £30 rolling plan as I will need a lot more mobile data for this month, but the payment keeps failing even though there is enough money  in the account and also I verified the transaction through the app. I tried it on the website and my mobile app and the same thing happened.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149480 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Ruveen 

Call 4445 and speak to O2 about it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149480 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Ruveen 

Call 4445 and speak to O2 about it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Angela8
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same problem. Try to update the rolling plan but the transaction was declined multiple times. Tried two cards and have tried for two days but both cards were still declined. Called Customer Service several times. Either asked me to hold and the calls ended after more than half an hour of waiting. Either the operator asked me to join a contract plan instead. They could not deal with the problem of transaction. Useless at all !!!

Message 3 of 5

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38469 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

@Angela8 wrote:

I have the same problem. Try to update the rolling plan but the transaction was declined multiple times. Tried two cards and have tried for two days but both cards were still declined. Called Customer Service several times. Either asked me to hold and the calls ended after more than half an hour of waiting. Either the operator asked me to join a contract plan instead. They could not deal with the problem of transaction. Useless at all !!!

Best time to call for meaningful support from O2 is around 08:10am, @Angela8 - otherwise go the O2 Social Media Team route via the link just below this post.

Some cards are not accepted by O2, see the list in here fore a guide as to which cause problems: Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) and the Rolling Plans guide us here if you heed it: Pay As You Go: Introducing "Rolling Plans"  

Good luck!

Message 4 of 5

Angela8
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your suggestion. I do not think that my card is not acceptable for O2. I have used it for many payments of top-up and also auto-payment for the rolling plan each month. I want to change the tariff to upgrade my rolling plan this time. What I think: O2 just want all customers to change to use the monthly contract plan. So, if rolling plan is declined by O2, the PAYG customers must contact customer service and customer service only suggest the customer to join the monthly contract plan instead. I called customer service for several times regarding this issues. They all suggest me to join the monthly plan only. 

Message 5 of 5