- Call 248 free from your mobile
- Enter the 19-digit number on the back of the card
- Enter the 5-digit PIN under the scratch panel on the back of the card
You'll then get a text confirming that the card has been registered successfully and the credit will be added to your account.
Once you've activated an E-Top Up card, you can use the card to top up your mobile anywhere you see the E-Top Up logo.
To get started, sign in to your My O2 account and activate auto top-up.
You can then set a regular day or date to top up your mobile, with a specific amount of money. You can even set top-ups to activate when you're low on credit. We'll take care of the rest and you can cancel at any time.
*Other ways to top up
- Buy a voucher in any shop where you see the green top-up logo
- Visit a cash machine with the green top-up logo
Please note the voucher will expire after 12 months
*Topping up abroad
If you're off on holiday, it's a good idea to top up your mobile before you leave. But if you need to top up overseas, you can:
- Take an O2 voucher with you
- Call the O2 Top-Up line and use your credit/debit card (Which needs to be registered to your account)
- Top up online (we recommend using wifi to avoid data charges)
- The maximum amount you can top up your mobile with your credit/debit card is £100 every 30 days
- There's also a £30 limit per 24 hours. If you've already topped up to this level with a credit/debit card, you'll need to use one of our other methods, like E-Top Up, cash machine or vouchers
- If you add credit using vouchers, or in your local shop using E-Top Up, you can top up a maximum of £50 at once
- You can add credit by voucher and E-Top Up as often as you like, and there's no limit to the amount you can top up in a given period of time
*Mobile top up alternative. (Helpful when abroad/struggling with UK based cards)
You can easily purchase O2 top up online via MobileTopup.co.uk and top up your O2 mobile within 1 minute. You select the O2 top up amount, then you check the order and you pay the phone credit using one of the secure payment methods. After payment, you will receive the top up voucher code via email. You can then directly top up your O2 Pay as you Go Plan using the instructions given
NB: How to Pay your Mobile bill (Contract) see here