1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149027 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

@chantilou123 

If it's data speed that is your issue, try stepping down to 4g and then 3g to see which performs best.

Also, certain times of the day are better than others, because data speed is determined by how many other people are also using data from the same mast as you at the same time.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11444 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@chantilou123 

The best thing to do is to look at this page https://status.o2.co.uk 

And have a look at this guide Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

And report the issue on the o2 my network app

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 12

MI5
  • 149027 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

@chantilou123 

You can't get 5g on PAYG.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 12

chantilou123
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am on pay monthly account.

Mistakenly I am mentioned there.

Message 4 of 12

MI5
  • 149027 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

@chantilou123 

Use 4g anyway as it will probably be faster.

Message 5 of 12

chantilou123
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

But my signal is poor that's why I come here for help.

But seems like no one can help me here.

Message 6 of 12

MI5
  • 149027 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

No one here can fix the O2 network @chantilou123 

We can only advise you on how to try and improve it.

Message 7 of 12

chantilou123
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's make some sense.

Tell me how can I fix it.

Message 8 of 12

MI5
  • 149027 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

@chantilou123 

If it's data speed that is your issue, try stepping down to 4g and then 3g to see which performs best.

Also, certain times of the day are better than others, because data speed is determined by how many other people are also using data from the same mast as you at the same time.

Message 9 of 12

chantilou123
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thankyou for your help.

It's working now.

Message 10 of 12