Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Classic Pay As You Go

Hi, my tariff since I got my phone many years ago was the Classic Pay As You Go. My husband topped up my phone last December and now it is showing Talkalot. I do not understand why it changed as I am an existing customer who always had this tariff. T...

LukaLey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel a Bundle

Hi, I got a sim card from O2, as I wanted a 2nd mobile number. I topped up and after that I noticed that the tariff for the new mobile is £10 data Big Bundle instead of the tariff that I still have for my 1st number: Classic Pay As You Go. I am strug...

ColinUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adult content removal

I called 02 customer service and got the Adult content restrictions removed this morning. Does anybody know how long it takes to for the restrictions to be lifted?? It's still not off yet.

AdamR17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundle transfer to a new phone

I need to replace my old phone and buy a new one. I wish to carry on with the big bundle I am currently on as well as keeping the same phone number. Please could someone advise the best way to do this. Many thanks.

Eryri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

I topped up my o2 balance to get a tarriff as I had one previously but it ended as I didn't make a payment I didn't realize I had to pay for it separately from a top up so could I possibly get a refund from my balance as it hasnt been used so I can b...

fish1212 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Balance Disappearing

Hi.I topped up my son’s PAYG sim with £10 on the weekend. The balance is now showing £0.45.mobile data is switch off and showing 0MB usage in the last month. he has sent me 2 texts and called both his mum and I once each with both calls lasting less ...

system-g by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age verification on PAYG

Despite being with o2 since 2005 because i don't have a credit card or driver's license/passport they won't lift my age verification despite me being nearly 50, I tried in store and over the phone and they won't help but say it can be lifted instantl...