Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port my number

Arshad72
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am switching from EE to O2 PAYG. I have given my PAC to O2 on last Wednesday (26/10/22) first by filling up on line form but number didn’t ported over next day then on Friday I contacted O2 via watsapp. I was told that online form failed and took my details again. I was promised number will be ported over next day again nothing happened. Rang O2 on Saturday I was told nothing happens on weekends wait till Monday. Today is Monday when I rang around 4PM I have been told there is a back log to clear. Now the problem is when they started number transfer process I lost signal on my old EE sim but number didn’t transfer over to O2 sim, so now I can’t use my old sim and my contacts can’t get through to me.

Can anyone from O2 tell me what’s going on. On your website it says 24 hours to transfer the number across its misleading.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94057 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94057 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 3

Arshad72
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Six days number hasn’t been transferred, still waiting. 

Message 3 of 3