Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Code not being provided

Nuttienutt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All, I'm having trouble accessing my PAC Code.
When I txt PAC to 65075 I receive a message saying: There's been an issue processing your request.  (Tired multiple times now this way)
When I call 202, a cs advisor tells me I need to speak with Vodafone.  But Vodafone say its an O2 issues as the number is active with them. 
I've tired multiple times now with different cs advisors with the latest advisor putting me on hold as she was getting a message saying PAC code requested to many times and put me on hold to speak to management but she ended up hanging up on me after waiting over 40 minutes.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144828 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions

@Nuttienutt 

All we know in this guide Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

TDolphin
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m having the same problem as you I was told I had to wait til end of February for my ID mobile pac code to expire but as far as I’m aware I should not have to do this!!!

I think O2 are trying to get us to stay with them because I was not aware of this when being advised to do a triangular port in order to keep my ID number. 

Message 4 of 7

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6168 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@TDolphin wrote:

I’m having the same problem as you I was told I had to wait til end of February for my ID mobile pac code to expire but as far as I’m aware I should not have to do this!!!

@TDolphin 

It is not clear from your post who told you that, but I would suggest that you try O2 again ; the social media team seem to have a reasonable reputation, so you could give them a try :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 5 of 7

samstander
  • 32 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Strange. Got mine within 2 minutes of texting. 

Message 6 of 7

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6168 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@samstander wrote:

Strange. Got mine within 2 minutes of texting. 

I suspect that most folks get their PAC codes without issues @samstander. However, @Nuttienutt and @TDolphin are certainly not the only members to report difficulties with PAC codes in the last few weeks.  

Message 7 of 7