Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I pay for O2 on a monthly Top Up, which takes £15 on the 22nd. Last month I topped up £15 on the 20th and on the 22nd it told me there was not enough money to pay the monthly charge so I had to pay another £15. Does anyone know why this might happen?

Ripley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot make/receive calls or texts

I recently purchased a SIM, pay as you go topped up with £15.However I cannot make or receive calls or texts but I can use my data. When ever I try to make a call it says "Unknown call" then ends. My device is a unlocked S9I do have texts and minuets...

casper64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clarification on roaming

Hi,I recently switched to O2 Pay As You Go. I understand that I can use my minute, text and data allowance in Europe Zone the same way I'd use them in the UK. But could someone please clarify for me what counts as "roaming"? In terms of calls and tex...

AR17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't access my O2

Hi, I am not being able to access my O2 from MyO2 app. Can you please help me to access it?

Muzaffar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forwarding calls

I have a new...for emergency....payg sim.Unbeknown to me, I understand that the Forward all Calls option is not available on payg sims.Is there anyway around this ? Thanks.

Mikeact1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to make phone call abroad

Hi there , I'm abroad and I'm not able to place a call or get connected , I can only use data and I've managed to call on one or two occasions only . Could you look at this matter please I don't feel safe driving far away from home and not been able ...

Greg3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signs

No signal for two days. Obviously can’t ring o2 and there’s no where to speak to an advisor

Aaronlee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos