cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 offered me an additional 8GB on top of my already 8gb if I topped up. I haven't received this

Peaky
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 offered me "Double data" for topping up this month and they have not given me this promised data. I get 8gb with my £10 big bundle and they offered me an extra 8gb if I topped up so I did and I haven't received this

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

I'd try again. Some agents are better than others @Peaky 

You can also ask to be transferred to a UK call centre if you end up with an off shore one.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 14

Peaky
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Never would have thought of that 😅 cheers pal I'll try that tomorrow 

Message 12 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

Good luck @Peaky 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 14

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9114 Posts
  • 208 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Has this resolved itself as yet @Peaky ? 

The timeline that you described implied that you used your basic 8Gb of data on the day that you received it - is that correct ?

If so, I wonder whether the problem with correct itself in a day or so. You will note that @MI5 said at the start of the thread "It usually takes a few days to arrive". 

Please keep us updated on developments. 👍

Message 14 of 14