cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Communication from O2 Regarding Account Updates – Help Needed!

MarkyP1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone,

I’m hoping someone here can provide some advice or guidance, as I’m getting frustrated with my O2 account. I recently noticed some updates to my account, but I haven’t received any communication from O2 about them. My tariff and phone payments are fully current, and I have just one month left on my contract. The remaining balance is less than £60 for my phone and watch, so everything should be clear.

I’ve already contacted O2 through their website & call centre, and they directed me to an email address: creditfilesreferals@o2.com. However, I’ve still not received any clarification about the changes or why I wasn’t informed beforehand.

Has anyone else experienced something similar, or can you suggest what steps I should take next? I’m getting a bit worried, especially since I’m nearing the end of my contract. I don’t want to risk any negative impact on my credit file or account, especially given that we're currently going through a mortgage application and over such a small amount!

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!

Mark 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148965 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@MarkyP1 

Not sure what comms you are expecting?

Your payments will continue to be taken by direct debit and when the end of your contract is reached, the device payments will stop and you will continue to be billed for the airtime, unless you change tariffs or cancel.

Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2