Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! o2 Travel - Holland

I will be visting Holland soon, can anyone tell me the operators that I can roam with whilst using my o2 Travel bolt-on? or is it any operator? Cheers.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

NOKIA 225

I am planning to buy the Nokia 225 as a backup phone and will chiefly be using this for viewing emails. I am mainly attracted to this phone for the cheap price and the fact that its a Nokia. Can anyone tell me if emails on this phone are easy to rece...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

no coverage for calls in Bicester

There is no network coverage in Bicester for calls. I've tried turning off and on again bit still no way to make a call. I'm paying for a service I can't use. I want compensation from O2. Any idea how I can contact them to do that?

Network1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G in Skegness/ingoldmells. Great work O2.

Soooooo. I'm currently in Skegness/ingoldmells with the dog and matesand I was so happy to get 4G signals. Everyone else has E signal. Wahahahahaha. Sadly this means my 20GB of data is being used up via tethering.Where else have people got signal and...

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Open Handset/Tablet list update

Hi Everybody I think a lot of people have been waiting for this...The Samsung S6 and some Ipads has been added to the O2 Open scheme As you can see below, not all versions are available for now but if the one you want is not there yet,watch this spac...

• 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung fitbit offer

For those who are still trying to claim the fitbit offer, on the terms and conditions page there is a is a website in one of the terms o2fitbitfitbandoffers.co.uk if you highlight it another www.o2fitbitaddress appears in black and white text to the ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

data allowance

my phone has been using data when i'm not using it and has swallowed up all my credit (pay and go) how can it do this

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

repair

I sent my phone in for repair and had it sent back due to not being covered by warranty, I recently took it back into an O2 shop and explained that I'd tried getting repaired before and wanted the repair sorting and had it returned back to me again s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uk Call Centre's ?

Just spoke to O2 Customer services and was pretty convinced I was not talking to a UK based call centre. I know O2 had plans to reduce the number of UK based call centre staff but while the call was handled professionally there was little empathy and...

lionwing73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

My Chromebook not connecting to O2 hotspot

I am at one of the O2 Hotspot and my Chromebook is not connecting, neither is my android tablet. It is sending me the codes and everything via texts but then comes up with an error message - on both. Do hotspot reach a number of max users? Because ev...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos