Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! o2 Travel - Dublin

Off to Dublin in a few days, first time using o2 Travel, am I right in saying all I need to do is enable Roaming on my iPhone (already have o2 Travel Bolt-on). Also I will use Tu Go so I assume make sure 3G is enabled within the App? Any info appreca...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Phone Repair Tacking NOT WORKING.

I have been onto 2 different websites for mobile phone repair tracking, and neither of them will work. The first one says that the security text I am writing is wrong every time I enter it (and I have tried several different codes now) and the other ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

UKMAIL Delivery Service letting you down

Excellent turnaround on a repair, with tracking available so I knew my phone had tried to be delivered to my home. UKMAIL delivery person thought an appropriate 'safe place' to leave my phone was down a drain. Luckily it didn't rain and my neighbours...

O2 Age Verification - Redirection

All of a sudden when I try to log into certain sites (betfair for example), my browser gets redirected to the following page:http://bango.net/O2AV/wAV.aspxThis has suddenly started happening today, and to be honest my spider senses start twitching wh...

• 63 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail notifications - delay

I have been experiencing long delays in receipt of VM notifications - often the notification comes through 2 or 3 days after the VM has been left. In case it's relevant, I use an iPhone 5. My wife has the same issue on her account (her phone is an iP...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

No delivery

I received my conformation email and txt telling me I'll have my order by the 11th or the 12th at the latest it's now the 13th and it's been delayed so I'm not I happy about the time off work to be let down by the service I was promised

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail

Visual voicemail won't work- says I have a voicemail but won't let me play it & notification won't go away.I have tried turning it off, resetting network settings and turning it back on but still doesn't work.I have an iPhone 6 with most up to date s...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Screen cracks

Hi all I had a little accedent with my note 4 phone i dropped it on a hard floor and the screen has now got little cracks init the phone still works ok can see what i'm doing but would like some help as to how to get it fixed?

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 71 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E2save Mobile con

Hi,I have been conned today by e2save who phoned me pretending to be O2. I got flustered and agreed to renew my contract and they are sending me an upgrade phone. I have contacted O2 who know nothing about this and have today renewed my contract with...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos