Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

4g mobile broadband dongle.

When i open the connection manager it shows that i have 7 messages.When i try to view the messages all i get is lots of blue dots going round and round.I've reinstalled twice now but it's still the same.Any help would be greatfully received. Dave

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority

Anyone else think Priority has been a bit rubbish recently? Just seems to be competition after competition and not much else!

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay off old contract

I am currently an ee customer but I am unhappy with the service I receive due to lack of signal etc.My friend mentioned that o2 sometimes pay off your contract in order to switch over to their network however I am unsure if this is true or just hears...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my device??

Is it possible to revert my use of another phoneI am currently using a Samsung Galaxy Youngand would like to revert to the use of my previous phonewhich is Nokia113How can I do thisI still have money left on the Samsung deviceYour advice will be appr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5c lost

my son lost his phone i cant get it on find my iphone as he opened a diff apple account with fake birthday and can't remember it. Also i have over 12months left to pay on it and i think my insurance for accidental damage. What can any one suggest x

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Car insurance

Watch out for the next O2 Scheme that's in the pipeline and to be introduced shortly. O2 customers will be able to take advantage of car insurance. Discounted premiums probably. Current names under consideration are O2 Drive and O2 On The Road.

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos