Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to London Underground WiFi

Bamboccio
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 95 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I am getting this error message since the last few days after logging in to the WiFi via the the standard O2 page:

Sorry we're having a few problems at the moment.  We're working on it, so have another go later.

Any one can help?

Simone

Message 1 of 76
75 REPLIES 75

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same problem! I've deleted and recreated my o2 wifi account, no luck. It's been going on over a month now and very frustrating!

Message 61 of 76

Bamboccio
  • 95 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I still could not register to O2 WiFI again so I can not test but I also think that it will not help.  Customer service has been very poor on this occasion

Message 62 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had the same problem for over a month - tried deleting device and reregistering but it didn't work.  Contacted O2 customer service twice and had no joy, so just don't know what to do.  Everytime I go to an underground station and connect to the virgin, login with my number, I get this message:

"Sorry, we're having a few problems at the moment. We're working on it, so have another go later".

Please help!

Rupert

Message 63 of 76

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Please help!

Have you tried all the advice on this thread?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 64 of 76

Bamboccio
  • 95 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am now convinced that this is releated to WiFi Extra being released to all stations where there is Virgin WiFi.  Should that be the case effectilvely the connection to Virgin WiFi is not really reaquired anymore.

As for me I am still waiting to find an O2 WiFi hotspot where to register again.

Message 65 of 76

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
McDonalds should do it for you wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 66 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes tried everything, deleting device, re-registered but no joy unfortunately. It's driving me crazy and O2 support can't help. Think I will move to another provider.
Message 67 of 76

Bamboccio
  • 95 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can now use the WiFi-Extra access point in pretty much all the stations.  I assume that O2 customers have all been moved to that access point.  I would have been great if it was communicated properly and if customer services knew about this.

PS: I still have not found a working O2 Wifi Access point so I have not re-registered and i cannot test the old Virgin WiFi access point

Message 68 of 76

Bamboccio
  • 95 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I managed to re-register and will test the Virgin WiFi Access point today

Message 69 of 76

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics