Did you mean: 

Wifi extra on underground

Apdturner
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

I cannot connect to wifi extra on the underground. Reading the O2 guides, they state that it happens automatically but I keep getting asked for an identity number. 

Where can I find these details? 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149104 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@Apdturner 

This will work if wifi extra is available.

1. Open WiFi settings

2. Click Add network

3. Set network name/SSID: Wifi Extra

4. Set security: WPA/WPA2/WPA3-ENTERPRISE

5. Choose EAP method: Sim

6. Click Save

However, wifi has been removed from large parts of the LU as they are rolling out 4g to replace it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149104 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@Apdturner 

This will work if wifi extra is available.

1. Open WiFi settings

2. Click Add network

3. Set network name/SSID: Wifi Extra

4. Set security: WPA/WPA2/WPA3-ENTERPRISE

5. Choose EAP method: Sim

6. Click Save

However, wifi has been removed from large parts of the LU as they are rolling out 4g to replace it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2