Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call forwarding

Kittykat
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I can't forward my calls as I do not know my voicemail number. Any help would be appreciated
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

TurboBevy
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have exactly the same problem. Despite contacting 02 three times now and being told each time, tech support will look at it and I've to try again in 24hrs, reboot phone etc - it seems enabling call diversion is beyond 02. I don't have wifi calling enabled, why the hell would I even want that when I'm paying for 02 to supply a 4g network!

Each time I try and fail to enable call diversion I just get an error message, unexpected response from the network etc. I've tried the call diversion service from the same handset using a GiffGaff and Vodafone SIMs and it just works everytime. No problem no issue.

I think I'll just cancel my new monthly contract and go to a supplier who can supply call diversion as 02 clearly can't. Very poor service and very little in the way of customer care so far other than being told it will work - WELL 02 IT DOESN'T!

Message 11 of 15

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions
@TurboBevy If you've gone past the first 14 days on your new contract you can't just cancel.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144144 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
WiFi calling is on by default in your MyO2.
Turn it off as advised.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 15

TurboBevy
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I gave 02 one final go at this on Friday and it failed yet again. I phoned them today to request my PAC code (why you're not given this at the very start of a contract so if it doesn't work out you can just leave! I don't know?). Anyway, person from 02 said, if you leave now, you'll have to pay 12months exit fee. I said. No, I replied. I signed up for 02 on the 3rd of Dec' via the internet, so I have 14 days cooling off period and I'm taking that option to cancel and leave 02, thank you. 02 said. You signed up on the 2nd, she says, so you're too late. I said. Actually, I only received my 02 SIM on the 7th of December (the day 02 went into meltdown) as you took 4 working days to get that to me, so I'm cancelling, okay? 02 said. I'll need to speak to my manager - BRB..... 02 said. Okay, my manager says you can leave with no charges, I'll just put you through to cancellations. I said. Thank you. Cancellations chap. 02 say I can cancel, but I have to use the PAC code, today and today only! I said. Okay, send me the code now and I'll jolly well use it right away. PAC code comes through within 15mins via email. I enter that to transfer my number over to another provider and they inform me that the PAC is not correct for the number I want to keep. FFS. I get back to 02 yet again and let them know they've given me the PAC code for the 02 number, which I don't want to keep. About an hour later...... I get another code and this one is correct/works and the transfer is now in place. I say. I shall never be darkening the door of 02 ever again. :fingers: The End.
Message 14 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions