Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 tracks on BB10 not playing

I've deleted and re-installed O2 Tracks on my Z10 a couple of times and each time a track is selected a meesage pops up that it's being downloaded but that's as far as it gets. No music plays, though the videos seemed to be OK before I removed it aga...

aldaweb by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Games on Windows phone

Just got the new Nokia Lumia 625 - but unfortunately cannot access my favourite games candy crush and bingo blitz - this is so annoying these are the only games I play and already having withdrawal systems. Does anyone know of a workaround?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! photo messaging/texts on Nokia Lumia 520?

Please can someone help me with this really simple question as I am a right wally with phones and the likes!I have been sending photos by pressing "share" when I'm on the relevant photo and then sending it to the recipient. I have now found out this ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I change to EE's Mobile Network?

I have a Nokia Lumia 625. I have a contract with O2. I should have 4G but I don't as my area doesn't receive 4G coverage. I noticed the mobile provider setting the other day. It showed me other networks I could receive my mobile Internet from, but ap...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia lumia 920 settings

Hey, ive been searching all over and cant find working settings for MMS for my nokia lumia 920 , i managed to get internet etc to work but for some reason MMS isint working , can anyone please help ? thanks Chris

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 800 (W7.8) on BT Internet (Infinity) Home Hub

I've got a Nokia Lumia 800 w7.8 phone which I use to connect to the internet through my BT HomeHub. The HomeHub has 3 "network connections", namely my "Secure" Home Network, an "Open" BTWi-Fi connection, and an "Open" BTWi-Fi-with-FON connection.Unti...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia 620 no mms

ive sent for the settings many a time and even entered them manualy but still i can not send pictures or recieve them ive turn phone on and off and still nothing any idea were im going wrong

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rubbish advice from o2 meant i lost all my photos and messages!

i upgraded to a new phone earlier this month. i had it a few days and realised there was a problem with the phone or battery as it wasnt retaining the charge. o2 said they'd replace it and i had a chat because i was concerned about my photos and pers...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Checking balance

New to o2. what number do I call on my mobile to check my pay as you go balance

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Forwarding SMS Messages

Hi all, Please excuse me if this question has been answered before. I have just taken out a new contract with 02 but still have an old contract running. I've been using an HTC 8s Windows Phone 8 and have managed to forward my calls, to my new Samsung...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos