Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bb services

Hi, I haven't been using my blackberry services and now they won't work at all. I'm on text and web tarif. I think I need to top up to activate them again. Is there another way to do this as I already hav a lot of credit on the account and don't want...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry 9320

Any idea why my Blackberry 9320 would send a caller a text message stating that "I'm in a meeting and will call them" back after they have left me a voicemail message? Also when I call me voicemail and I'm waiting for the call to collect my phone sud...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send or take calls?

Hello, my dad recently set my phone up with pay as you go, i'm given unlimited texts to any provider for £7.50, although I am unable to take or recieve calls, when phoned I recieve a message telling me that person had attempted to phone me, although ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia lumia 620

Recently purchased this phone for boyfriend. Is there anyway you can get the battery life, service provider etc to show up on the other screens and not just the lock screen? Plus can you change the battery icon to display percentage?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking and insurance

I have a bold blackberry 9900 and it just wont turn on and I also included insurance to my contract how can i fix it? and i need to unlock my phone so i can use it when i go back to my country

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fed Up!!!!!!

I have a Nokia Lumia and I am very happy with it BUT how come apps for this mobile takes much longer than an iphone or a blackberry I have even thought about getting and iphone when I can upgrade later this year ?2 instances of this is the app to vie...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does it take to swap sims?

I have a new Nokia lumina 720 which needs a micro sim. I followed the instructions to swap sims. My old sim stopped within an hour but I'm still waiting for the new sim to start working - over 14 hours later. Is this normal?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access radio

Hi - I would welcome some help please. On my Nokia Lumia 520, have just downloaded the radio apps but when I try to play, message appears saying "cannot turn radio on, be sure that your phone is disconnected from your computer". I'm not aware that I ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlockinh a Blackberry Bold 9700 Phone

I was sent an unlatching code with instructions which referred to menu items that are not on my model of the device. I need help with getting the correct instructions for my model.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Had a play with the Nokia Lumia 925 today

Im not usually a fan of Windows phones however the 925 is a beautiful device. Slimmer and better looking than the 920 (and O2 will be stocking the white model) but the main selling point will be the fantastic camera which actually takes better photos...

Rycal by Level 19: Quirky
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos