Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pin access for Voicemail (901) notification

Both my son-in-law and I have Nokia Lumia 620 Windows phones and when we get a notification from voicemail (901) we are asked for a pin number. We have dialled 901, used * and gone into the menu (4-4-2) selected "No Pin" and ended the call. BUT next ...

Meiasdad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Black Update Out Now...

So, my phone has just updated to the Black Update and it wasn't there earlier so I guess its new news for this forum On the nokia site it says it contains the following:Latest software release for Nokia Lumia 1020 is Lumia Black (3051.40000.134x.00xx...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Deleting call history

On the call history of my Nokia Lumina I have an 020 number listed around 20 times which I cannot delete. Can anyone advise me how I might delete it? Many thanks for any help.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Going Back to Nokia - What Do I Need To Know?

I am upgrading next week and moving from the iPhone 4s to the Nokia Lumia 1020 because of the camera is better quality and as my kids are growing up I want to make sure the photos I take are the best quality. Anyway, that aside what else should I be ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS Settings

How do I get the Lumia 1020 ready to receive and possibly send mms.I texted ACTIVE to 2020 but that didn't work.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 1020 Back Button 'DIM'

I have noticed that on my brand new lumia 1020 that the back button is slightly dimmer than the start and search button. Is this normal?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry Q10 deleting emails

I picked up my Q10 yesterday morning and noticed it had deleted all my emails from the previous 30 days for no apparent reason. To make things worse when I accessed my email accounts via webmail from my PC they had all been deleted from the mail serv...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Black update

Anyone know when the Black update will arrive on O2? Its out already in the US. I have a Lumia 1020.

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! deleted messages

hi, ive had my blackberry z10 since last june and havnt really had a problem with it until now, it started yesturday when my messages wasnt coming through properly, i tuned it off and on again and the problem was still there, ive taken the battery ou...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos