Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 820 - Won't load past the Nokia Screen.

Hi, I've had my Lumia for literally 12months and a couple of days, and I'm not going to lie, I hate every minute of it. The wireless charging is hopeless, the battery life is shocking, the camera is awful, the app's are still poor. But my hatred for ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

ScoutGuard Digital Camera

HiI have a ScoutGuard digital scouting camera which I have an O2 sim installed. It sends MMS but this is quite expensive, so I have set up an account with smtptogo but cannot seem to get any emails with the gprs settings I have tried. This is the for...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia 1020 battery life

Some tips from Nokia to get the most out of your 1020 battery. http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/product/lumia1020/userguidance/?action=singleTopic&topic=GUID-DB7FD3C1-122C-43CE-8AFD-8034FC707A61 Some are obvious but some are very helpful. Especiall...

• 9 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 625 Question (Live & Hotmail)

I just got my new phone above yesterday. It requested me to set up a Live (Microsoft) Account. Somehow I have ended up with a hotmail and live account but with the same e-mail address. In the phone and on the tile screen i have an outlook box and hot...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bbm

I have £6 on my phone, bbm only costs £5, why doesn't it work?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Nokia 620 phone

Hi My Nokia 620 has developed a fault with the power button, it will not turn on as it should. i have had the handset since the end of january 2013, so it is not quite twelve months old yet.Can you advise what i need to do to get this sorted. Regards...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet access on Nokia Lumia 625 running in background and using all my credit

Hi Ive just bought a Nokia Lumia 625. I'm not a great phone user, just use it for calls and very little Internet browsing. I just liked the look of the phone. However, I'm on Pay as you go and added the basic web bolt on at £3.00 per month which give...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use in India

Help, I'm in Delhi I actually spoke with O2 before I left the uk and told them I would be in India from today. My phone previously worked in the USA in December but now it's locked on emergency calls only!It's driving me nuts, the on line chat servic...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lumia Black now available for 925 and 1020

If you've been waiting for Lumia Black, then it's started to arrive. At the moment it's available for the Lumia 925 and 1020 only, having been released by Nokia yesterday. Other devices such as the 920 and 820 are showing as "Coming soon". You can ch...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos