cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doctor Who to regenerate for the 11th time

Anonymous
Not applicable

This week saw the speculation that Matt Smith will depart the tardis in this years christmas special. Is it a pr stunt to promote next weeks return of the doctor to tv screens & to hype up audiences to ready them for the 50th anniversary.

Or is it true, if so who would you like to see as the 12th doctor or a big question, would you want a female doctor who

my preferences would be a a mixed race doctor to provide a cultural difference or a female doctor:smileywink:

Message 1 of 120
119 REPLIES 119

Anonymous
Not applicable

Shame they can't bring William Hartnell, Pat Troughton and Jon Pertwee back, but they're all dead unfortunately 😞

Message 71 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Shame they can't bring William Hartnell, Pat Troughton and Jon Pertwee back, but they're all dead unfortunately 😞

i have heard that they will use computer trickery to put them in the special episode

Message 72 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

923193_639843756029655_1333391635_n.jpg

the dr who fb site posted this a few days ago.. love being right sometimes!!!

Message 73 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah saw that on the bbc site, you heard todays news about claras mystery

Message 74 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

yep grin

Message 75 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

wonder who she turns out to be as she is apparently someone he knew before, better not be river song again, thats getting boring now

Message 76 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sophie "Ace" Aldred would be good, I was in love with her during the Sylvester McCoy era.

Message 77 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sophie "Ace" Aldred would be good, I was in love with her during the Sylvester McCoy era.

so was i, im just hoping they dont turn her into river song again, that plot is starting to become tired

Message 78 of 120

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2208 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@ComaChameleon wrote:

French? Urg.... I hate French (I actually burned my old french-dictionary in the garden today ^^)

German!! tongue

Just the language or the people wink

Actually both tongue There are some rare exceptions tho

Wouldn't Clara remember being River if she would be her? The Doctor doesn't forget his past after regenerating...

I kinda like Clara more than Amy (even Amy's & Rory's end was stupid -.-)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 79 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agree with you, much prefer Clara, that's part of the mystery, she doesn't even know that she has died twice & that she's an impossible person z& the doctor has no clue as to her real identity
Message 80 of 120