cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doctor Who to regenerate for the 11th time

Anonymous
Not applicable

This week saw the speculation that Matt Smith will depart the tardis in this years christmas special. Is it a pr stunt to promote next weeks return of the doctor to tv screens & to hype up audiences to ready them for the 50th anniversary.

Or is it true, if so who would you like to see as the 12th doctor or a big question, would you want a female doctor who

my preferences would be a a mixed race doctor to provide a cultural difference or a female doctor:smileywink:

Message 1 of 120
119 REPLIES 119

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hm, maybe she is a fix point and so she can't die? Something like Jack Harkness, just without remembering.

(But there are rumours of the 'Face of Boe' being Jack Harkness, so he would've died in the end...)

There was something in 'The Crimson Horror' I didn't understand.

What happened to the daughters eyes? Where did the parasite came from? And why they colored the people?

That was a confussing & hard to understand episode. Especially the doctors weird accent when he applied to Sweet Ville o_o

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 81 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable
We will just have to wait & see, the daughter was made blind by her mother doing experiments on her when she was younger & now hated her for not being perfect, not sure where the parasite came from, they coloured the people with some type of poison or venom I think
Message 82 of 120

ComaChameleon
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

You mean not being perfect = blindness? Or like Clara, that she didn't even get a scratch?

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 83 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable
The blindness that was caused by her own mother
Message 84 of 120

ComaChameleon
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

But she caused that herself.... Stupid woman o.o

How long will the season be, the usual 13 episodes?

And are there some rumours about Torchwood yet?

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 85 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable
There is 2 or 3 episodes left of this 8 episode run. Nothing about torchwood though
Message 86 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

If Matt Smith's Doctor does re-generate into somebody else, Who should it be? Personally I think he should turn back into David Tennant, as IMO he was excellent, kind of like a young Tom Baker IMO, he even had the big toothy smile like Tom used to.

Message 87 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If Matt Smith's Doctor does re-generate into somebody else, Who should it be? Personally I think he should turn back into David Tennant, as IMO he was excellent, kind of like a young Tom Baker IMO, he even had the big toothy smile like Tom used to.

no! no more tennant please, he was too soppy, moping about after billie piper all the time

Message 88 of 120

ComaChameleon
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
There is 2 or 3 episodes left of this 8 episode run. Nothing about torchwood though

It seems like it was the last one before the doctor's secret...

What were this metal-worms? And how did the cybermen survived the destroying of their old planet? And what an empiriour was this small guy?

@Anonymous

That would be too awesome wink Tennant ist THE doctor *-*

But getting him back would be creepy

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 89 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable
The metal worms are a new version of the cybermat creatures that were featured in the original series run. They survived by causing a star to collapse & escaped through a black hole. He was the emperor of a planet that the cybermen had taken over & was trying to get rid of them
Message 90 of 120