cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doctor Who to regenerate for the 11th time

Anonymous
Not applicable

This week saw the speculation that Matt Smith will depart the tardis in this years christmas special. Is it a pr stunt to promote next weeks return of the doctor to tv screens & to hype up audiences to ready them for the 50th anniversary.

Or is it true, if so who would you like to see as the 12th doctor or a big question, would you want a female doctor who

my preferences would be a a mixed race doctor to provide a cultural difference or a female doctor:smileywink:

Message 1 of 120
119 REPLIES 119

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well...... we did meet Dr Who's daughter Jenny !

Message 2 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah, they have done it before, colin baker was maxil in 1982's opening story then 18 months later 2 storys until the end of the 1984 season he became the 6th doctor so there is no reason why she cnt become the 12th

Message 3 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

david tennant signed a contract last year to return..... dont know when though....

Message 4 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

that most likely will be for the 50th anniversary special

Message 5 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

thats what i thought slight_smile 

Message 6 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

they are also trying to get christopher eccleston to return

Message 7 of 120

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Will Matt Smith already go? 😮

(But ok, it's already his 3th season ... Time flies by so fast...)

Still have to get the 7th season, but my internet provider set down my internet to lower then 1,00 mb/s -.-

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 8 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

there are rumours circulating that he will leave and that the 11th doctor will regenerate at the end of the 2013 christmas special.

this could just be a promotion stunt as the second half of season 7 starts next saturday & thi year is the 50th anniversary & steven moffat the executive producer has said that there are some pretty big things happening this year to tie in with 50th anniversary

Message 9 of 120

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Every couple of years the media rumours get regenerated especially when a new series is about to start. Can't see him being replaced unless the funding from overseas start to dry up and then there would be questions over whether it will be put on hiatus (as the americans like to say) and just produce specials rather than continue the series.

Message 10 of 120