cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doctor Who to regenerate for the 11th time

Anonymous
Not applicable

This week saw the speculation that Matt Smith will depart the tardis in this years christmas special. Is it a pr stunt to promote next weeks return of the doctor to tv screens & to hype up audiences to ready them for the 50th anniversary.

Or is it true, if so who would you like to see as the 12th doctor or a big question, would you want a female doctor who

my preferences would be a a mixed race doctor to provide a cultural difference or a female doctor:smileywink:

Message 1 of 120
119 REPLIES 119

Anonymous
Not applicable

he told her that the older doctor was a shape changing robot ship & that he cheated death as he was inside the ship with its minature crew. she told him that she knew him & he would work out who she really was when they meet later in his future ala the 11th doctor

Message 61 of 120

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

You totally confussed me now. I want dubbed episodes -.-

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 62 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ha ha, French or English
Message 63 of 120

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

French? Urg.... I hate French (I actually burned my old french-dictionary in the garden today ^^)

German!! tongue

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 64 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ComaChameleon wrote:

French? Urg.... I hate French (I actually burned my old french-dictionary in the garden today ^^)

German!! tongue

Just the language or the people wink

Message 65 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@ComaChameleon wrote:

German!! tongue

Just the language or the people wink

Smiley Very Happy

Message 66 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't know who i would want as the new doctor but would love to see the doctors daughter come back for an episode or two

Message 67 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't know who i would want as the new doctor but would love to see the doctors daughter come back for an episode or two

me too especially to see his face that she is still alive

Message 68 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

I realise he's possibly too old nowadays, but bringing back Tom Baker would be rather cool IMO, not Colin though, he was rubbish, that's why he was fired before the Doctor turned into Sly McCoy.

Message 69 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I realise he's possibly too old nowadays, but bringing back Tom Baker would be rather cool IMO, not Colin though, he was rubbish, that's why he was fired before the Doctor turned into Sly McCoy.

its the 50th year & there are talks of tom baker & the others returning, david tennant is already confirmed. he was fired because the ratings were bad & at the time the bbc had a controller who wanted to get rid of doctor who altogether

Message 70 of 120