cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why have I never recieved my tile tracker???

Popee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Months ago I was promised this tile mate free gift, nothing ever arrived. I've hunted the net and can't find an address or phone number to contact, all I can find is a customer services number but when I call them they are unable to help me and just give me a number to call and when I try it's dead!

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122126 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@Popee wrote:
Thanks for getting involved and trying to help me. I've written an email as you instructed and am now awaiting a reply. I think you might be a little confused with the item I was promised as you refer to a "bottle of tile mate".

@Popee

Thats because people who won a bottle of champagne were sent a tile mate instead wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 36

Popee
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Oh, I see.
Message 12 of 36

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Sorry for the confusion @Popee I've been dealing with a few of these but the process is the same if your having issues with the Tile Mate or the Champagne. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 36

Popee
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Martin,

There doesn't appear to be a process to find out why I haven't recieved my item!

I've hunted for ages through O2's website but nowhere is there a link to anybody that could help with this.

I contacted customer services and was told that they can't really help with Priority, the advisor went away and came back with a number and told me to call it - the number was unobtainable!
You would think that if O2 was rewarding customers for their loyalty by giving them gifts and offers, there would be a link to someone in that department on your website.

Everybody keeps reminding me that it takes up to 28 day to recieve the items, it's been months since I accepted the offer.

I'm having to put so much energy (I'm 70 years old) into trying to claim something which is rightfully mine and nowhere can I find anyone to speak to that will simply say to me "You haven't recieved it Mr ****? I'm sorry, we'll get one out to you in the next post". Which is what most people would expect to happen.

Message 14 of 36

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Popee if you check the message I sent you on the community you'll see an email address you can contact to get your Tile Mate delivered. Any problems please let me know. wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 15 of 36

Popee
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Martin,

I don't know what email address you are refering to, I've looked back through our communications and I don't appear to have recieved an email address from you - unless, you are refering to Venture Blue. I've been having communications with an Ella at VB but still don't seem to be any nearer getting my item. Last thing she told me was that after hunting she can't find an order from me for this item! I've had to explain that she won't do, I didn't order it, as such. It was gifted to me by O2 as a reward for my loyalty under the Priority scheme.

My God this is dragging on and taking up so much time and energy for yourself and Ella and Lord knows who else.

Why is nobody at O2 simply able to realise that they've failed to send an item out to me and popped one in the post? The whole thing is ludicrous!

Message 16 of 36

Popee
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

BTW,

This is the wording of the text that I initially got from O2 Priority that started all this -

Your Bluetooth tracker is waiting for you.

It's on the house, to say thanks for being with us for so long.

You just need to confirm where you want it sent, free of charge. Download the Priority app today: https://priority.o2.co.uk/thankyous/5b9f96f8652205003eba9471

Terms apply. To stop texts, call 2220
Message 17 of 36

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11962 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions
Martin will have sent you a message on the forum @Popee - when you log in there is an envelope icon in the top right which should say 1 unread message.
Click on that, then there should be an option to reply...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 18 of 36

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks @gmarkjsmiling

@Popee I've resent the message so please take a look when you have a minute. wink

signature

Message 19 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 122126 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Private messages found here @Popee wink

Private messages.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket