Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beats Flex no code

Lilbex
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I still haven’t recieved my code for my beats headphones. I got my contract at the beginning of may (8th I think) when the promotional period for the headphones was on. it’s been nearly 3 months since I first contacted you (13/6/24) and I contacted you again on the 25/7/24 and then on the 3/8/24
Also ive spoke to different departments on the phone with 02 and even been in the shop! All I keep getting told told is that it would be a maximum of 5 days to receive the code and has already been nearly 2 week since I last contacted them and yet again they said it would be no longer than 5 days. I feel like this is a breach of contract on your end as the goods are being falsely advertised when taking out the contract as you never seem to receive them. I seem to keep going over and over this on the phone and through the app and getting nowhere. Now the promotional period is over and final time to use the code is 5th of August!!!!! How can I go about getting these headphones please? If I don’t receive these then I will no longer be renewing my contract In the future with you after being with you around 20 years. This is some of the worst customer service I’ve had from you in all these years! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148797 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28443 Solutions

@Lilbex 

You need to contact O2 on social media.

Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (X) (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Guide: Gift with Purchase  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11291 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Lilbex 

The best way to get help is to use social media DM them on X or Facebook, the team on Socials is usually on the ball.. 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2   also have a look here Guide: Gift with Purchase   as there is nothing anyone on here can do to help

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 5

Lilbex
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thankyou for your advice 🙂

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148797 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28443 Solutions

You're welcome @Lilbex 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5