Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11145 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3147 Solutions

@Stella2024 

Have a look at this guide here Guide: Gift with Purchase   and if you need to contact o2 the details are here  Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148344 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28402 Solutions

@Stella2024 

Has it gone beyond 30 days as per the T&C's ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 7

Stella2024
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hiya, yes I got this phone on the 10th June

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 148344 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28402 Solutions

O2 had an issue sending some codes @Stella2024 and have said they should all be sent out very soon.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 7

Stella2024
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok thank you, I will wait a bit longer. My partner has had the same thing with a different O2 deal and he has just said that there has been an issue with the codes. He just called o2 and they said the same as you

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 148344 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28402 Solutions

Best of luck @Stella2024 

Message 7 of 7