Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner

Why have I never recieved my tile tracker???

Months ago I was promised this tile mate free gift, nothing ever arrived. I've hunted the net and can't find an address or phone number to contact, all I can find is a customer services number but when I call them they are unable to help me and just give me a number to call and when I try it's dead!

Level 13: Prompter

Re: Why have I never recieved my tile tracker???

[ Edited ]

Hi @Popee, does your original invoice give anymore clues on who to contact? Just a thought.

Just realised though, are you saying this was a O2 Priority offer?

Hello,
Yes, just received a text from O2 saying that as I’ve been a loyal customer for so many years they would send me the tracker. All they asked me to do was download the Priority app, which I did.
Topics: 649

@Popee

I'll mention @Martin-O2 in this thread. He is one of the community managers.

Maybe he can help you?

Welcome to the forum anyway Welcome

*The Game Is On*

Level 62: Glorious

I seem to remember people posting complaints about receiving Tile Mates because they were meant to be getting a free bottle of champagne and the Tile Mate was a replacement gift. Maybe they ran out of them too?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Omg I so want one. I assumed it was some kind of handyman tile thing, not a gadget for finding stuff.
Would've been real handy the other day.
(Embarrassed face x2)

Topics: 649

It would certainly be more helpful and longer lasting than a bottle of champagne!!

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Cheers for the mention on this one @Cleoriff@Popee I'll drop you a private message about this and we will get you sorted. wink

Check out some of the recent discussions:
What do you look for in a new phone? Let us know what your priorities are when picking a new device!
MWC 2019 Megathread Seen any tech you’re interested in or want to know more about something? Tell us here!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Yes please Martin.

Thanks for getting involved and trying to help me. I've written an email as you instructed and am now awaiting a reply. I think you might be a little confused with the item I was promised as you refer to a "bottle of tile mate".