Did you mean: 

Complaint

Chlo123456
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, 

I have rang a couple of times about my bill recently increasing. The first time i rang, one of the providers hung up on me. I wasnt at all rude, they just cut the hold off that i was on and never called back. 

The second time i called i was on the phone for 1houur 24 minutes. In this time i think i spoke to someone for about 6 minutes and was on hold the rest of time. The call was a disaster and this is to summarise what happened. 

- Told me i had paid off my device and could have a contract for £22 a month. I did explain that my contract ends in january 2025 and he dismissed this and said that it was paid. 

- Held for a long period , was told there was an error and he was working on it. 

- Held again for another wait time 

- Came back told me i had not paid my airtime and he would offer some discount 

held again for a long time 

- Offered me £10 compensation my current bill, but never explained why my discount was ended and that i would still have to pay £70. 

- i asked to speak to a manager and he put me on hold

- Waited another long period of time to be told someone would call me back in 3-4 hours. He then put me on hold again to double check. 

- Came back and said i would hear in 24 hours. 

After this i was furious, anxious and wound up. No resoloution to why my bill has gone up to £71. I was on hold for the most pasrt of 1hour 24 minutes. No one has called me back from O2 and i feel really disappointed. We are currently in a cost of living chrisis and speding £70 on a phone bill is not feesable for me. The service i have recieved has been unclear and misleading and overall very stressful. I have always enjoyed beong a customer of O2 up until this point. 

I would appreciate it if someone was able to ring me back to talk about and resolve these issues. My number is . I am the account holder and feel very anxious and stressed with the service i have recieved. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6608 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Sorry, but there is nobody from O2 here and we can't access accounts.

If you are paying £70 then I assume that is in part the handset loan, that element should not change provided you purchased from O2 direct. You should be able to look at the airtime element and perhaps reduce that.

However we haven't got all the facts

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217 

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

If you log into your account does it not explain what the bill is for @Chlo123456 ?

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Guide: My O2 App 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3