Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Trying to pay my final bill

I have been trying to speak to someone for days trying to pay final bill. Yesterday as an example I spent nearly an hour and spoke to 5 different people none of whom could take the payment. When they tried to give me an alternative number to pay via ...

TMD23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT

I got a new contract with o2 £32 a month my first bill came in at £36.19 because of VAT. I was under the impression this was included in the bill. I read that the first bill is always higher so i was going to leave it for now. Here's the thing, I rec...

Annoyed87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my old number

Hi there, I have a pack code from my old network provider and I want use the pack code to keep my old number.

Fk2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need a new sim card

I’ve lost my phone with my SIM card in it and need a new sim card

Vickey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

14 day cooling off period do I need to send SIM card back or not activate it

Gavink by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 40% off bill

I just received a call and offered a 40 percent reduce bill. They then offered a iPhone 14 they sent me a code and I gave them it :(( can some one help me? Has this happened to anyone else?

Missfks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On hold

I have been put on hold by customer services 1.5 hours ago. Have they forgotten about me?

Cazza11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff for 0871 numbers

Can you please let me know the tariff for calling numbers starting 0871 as per my current tariff.

WCHURCHIL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos