Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Now Page

KarenMc58
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi i cant access the Upgrade Now Page on Myo2 account, everytime i click it it asks me to log back in and nothing happens 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@KarenMc58 You could try deleting and reinstalling your MyO2 app, or try from the app if trying on the website, alternatively call customer services or go in store to upgrade http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@KarenMc58 You could try deleting and reinstalling your MyO2 app, or try from the app if trying on the website, alternatively call customer services or go in store to upgrade http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@KarenMc58 wrote:

Hi i cant access the Upgrade Now Page on Myo2 account, everytime i click it it asks me to log back in and nothing happens 

If you can, clear any cookies related to O2 websites (ending o2.co.uk)  and restart your browser - login to myO2 first, and it works (for me anyway, using Chrome on Win10 laptop).

Good luck!

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Upgrade in store is a better option
Message 4 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Upgrade in store is a better option

In-store upgrades are generally easier, this is true.  And you walk out with the phone in your hand, with the right type of SIM card etc.

Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @KarenMc58, I was wondering how you were getting on with your upgrade? Did any of the suggestions above help you proceed with it? 

I'd love to hear which exciting device you were planning on getting as well wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6