Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Upgrade Now Page

Hi i cant access the Upgrade Now Page on Myo2 account, everytime i click it it asks me to log back in and nothing happens 

Topics: 576
Solutions: 16,539

Re: Upgrade Now Page

@KarenMc58 You could try deleting and reinstalling your MyO2 app, or try from the app if trying on the website, alternatively call customer services or go in store to upgrade http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 144
Solutions: 111

[ Edited ]

@KarenMc58 wrote:

Hi i cant access the Upgrade Now Page on Myo2 account, everytime i click it it asks me to log back in and nothing happens 

If you can, clear any cookies related to O2 websites (ending o2.co.uk)  and restart your browser - login to myO2 first, and it works (for me anyway, using Chrome on Win10 laptop).

Good luck!

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Anonymous

Upgrade in store is a better option
Topics: 144
Solutions: 111

@Anonymous wrote:
Upgrade in store is a better option

In-store upgrades are generally easier, this is true.  And you walk out with the phone in your hand, with the right type of SIM card etc.

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Former Staff

Hey @KarenMc58, I was wondering how you were getting on with your upgrade? Did any of the suggestions above help you proceed with it? 

I'd love to hear which exciting device you were planning on getting as well wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature