Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Previous Bills

Unbelievable. I have been searching for that last day trying to obtain my mobile phone bills beyond the last 6 months. The help at the bottom of the page has been 'wait a moment' all that time. I have found on google how to do it but the o2 website has changed. I have found another number and the lady in South Africa told me it would take 14 days to obtain the data. I can get the last 6 months, but i am a new business setting up and my accounts need to be completed since April 2017. I have not received a paper copy for as long as i can remember and this was not something i elected to go without.

Any help would be greatly apprecitated

Topics: 662

Re: Previous Bills

Hi @Desparate

You can do this via MY O2. Follow the info in this guide. The very last page will show you the last 2 years

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/1014096

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 522
Solutions: 10,697

@Desparate how to download last 2 years bills here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/1014096

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Desparate, and welcome to the forum Wave Did you get a chance to give the suggestions above a go yet? 

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature