Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Open

Tony4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have text 61202 “OPEN followed by my company name” to get the discount but I don’t get a response. How can I get the 5 digit number for discount without having to bother my company ?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Tony4 

Follow the help here Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

Code Check and confirmation process: You can text OPEN followed by the company name to 61202 and it will confirm your eligibility and the O2 Open code to use. Make sure you try different variations of your company name if unsuccessful with one version. ie, NHS, health service, health trust, etc.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11620 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions
@Tony4

If you don't get the code, you will need to speak to your company, as it will be under your companies legal name, which is tied to the o2 agreements they have.
--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Tony4 how are you doing today? Did you manage to make any progress with your discount since you last posted as it's been a couple of days? Any help from the advice above?

Message 4 of 4