Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to my o2

AlexKirk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Whenever I try to sign in to my o2 it says "oops my o2 isn't available to you yet.if you are a new customer it can take up to 48 hours for your account to be ready.if its been longer than 48hours contact us and we will look into it for you." But I have had my o2 on my last phone with no problems it has always worked
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@AlexKirk 

As advised, you need to contact O2 Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

AlexKirk
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am talking about the my o2 app , I can log in online but not on the app
Message 3 of 6

AlexKirk
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you , I will try to contact them
Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

Have you tried deleting the app and trying again @AlexKirk ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @AlexKirk how are you doing today? slight_smile

It would be great to hear back from you to see if you managed to get your My O2 app sorted since you last posted?

Message 6 of 6