My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Data problem

Hello guys. I have a question. I check the app and i don t have Any idea Why i don’t have the data part. I check and it’s write something like : 0 mb of 0 kB left last 2 days ago i had 30gb.. Any idea what’s happening !??

Cristi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free gift

Hi how do u claim my free gift?

Paulatid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! purchase of Kitsound Diggit Bluetooth Speaker

I purchased this speaker on 23/07/2019, the payment went through ok, and has been deducted from my credit card, but i had nothing such as a confirmation to say i had purchased this item!! I contacted 02 and they told me that there was no sign on my a...

My O2 update failure

The Google Play app today tells me there is an update for the My O2 app. But when I try to update, it shows itself downloading a 16.47MB update file but then immediately fails - it repeats the update download several times, then throes up a 'Can't in...

DavidB-E by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spotify

How can I cancel spotify?

Ash85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariffs

Why when I'm on a 12 month pay as you go £22 per month for 25 Gig but only using on average 3 Gig per month isn't there an option in the app to select a lower cheaper tariff.

Robco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

hey i had a call to hmr and my phone bill is 130 i can not afford for that to all come out on the 28th of this month

kerry95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MyO2 and O2 Ask

Anyone else's recent MyO2 update (version 10.8.29) result in the icon on Android disappearing from where you usually find it on your phone, and also what looks like Aura (from O2 Ask days!) reappearing at the bottom of the front screen? Many other sp...

Screenshot_20190710-212450__01.jpg
pgn by Level 75: Digital Don
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving House

how do i update my address details with you?

LG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Info

HiSince porting my old number, the data left info on my o2 just says ‘oops something went wrong’ Will it sort itself out eventually, or does something need resetting etc.ThanksJB

JimBob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos