cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4 16GB just ordered via 100.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just ordered mine by calling 100 from my phone, then going through to upgrades. They have stock, should have mine in 1-3 working days. Go get yours!

Order Details-------------------------------------------------consumer:Bundle HAN APP iPhone 4 16GB Black PM SKU,O2 45 on iPhone 24
Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
the upgrades will only be the 16gb models , not the 32s

What makes you say that? I managed to get a 32GB this afternoon.

you got one or were told they would send you one?

my wife was told she'd be sent a 32... and got a 16 today .. when she called them they said 16 is all they are sending out .. so she sent it back .
Message 31 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just called twice in the space of a few minutes. No luck.

I was told they wouldn't be receiving stock for a couple of weeks. 😞

Am I better off pinning my hopes on getting one from a store??
Message 32 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
the upgrades will only be the 16gb models , not the 32s

What makes you say that? I managed to get a 32GB this afternoon.

you got one or were told they would send you one?
my wife was told she'd be sent a 32... and got a 16 today .. when she called them they said 16 is all they are sending out .. so she sent it back .

The guy went to process the upgrade and assumed I wanted the 16GB model, I said can I go for the 32GB model if you have any in stock. He checked and said yeah we have some in stock and put it through for me. I'm hoping I get one now you've mentioned they're only sending out 16GB models, that's pretty bad especially if they don't inform you over the phone. Has anyone else received a 32GB very recently?
Message 33 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thats exactly what they told my missus... and she got a 16 .. phoned to complain and they said thats all they are sending out as they have no 32gbs in the uk
Message 34 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thats exactly what they told my missus... and she got a 16 .. phoned to complain and they said thats all they are sending out as they have no 32gbs in the uk

Oh dear, I'm worried now. I'll be made up if I get a 32GB but if they send me a 16GB without even telling me then I shan't be a happy bunny.
Message 35 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
just got my iphone 4 via 100 then upgrades took 3 attempts. rotheram call center is where i got through to. a nice indian chap did mine

got it around 18:30
Message 36 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
ive tried 6 times now....and get the same answer everytime!...sorry we are out of stock..keep checking the stock update website!
Message 37 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
orderd at 18:30 via 100 and upgrades.

text just recived will be deliver tomorow btw 9am and 5pm
Message 38 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
apparently business customers dont have priority .. hence some being given the run around..
Message 39 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got mine ordered. Being delivered between 9am n 6pm
Message 40 of 78