cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4 16GB just ordered via 100.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just ordered mine by calling 100 from my phone, then going through to upgrades. They have stock, should have mine in 1-3 working days. Go get yours!

Order Details-------------------------------------------------consumer:Bundle HAN APP iPhone 4 16GB Black PM SKU,O2 45 on iPhone 24
Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
just phoned 100, they have no stock !!
Message 2 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
just phoned 100, they have no stock !!

Strange, what did the person you spoke to say?
Message 3 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
he said they had no stock and that I should keep on checking the website for stock in my area.... Are u a Gold customer ?
Message 4 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
he said they had no stock and that I should keep on checking the website for stock in my area.... Are u a Gold customer ?

No I'm on a 35p/m contract started May 2009, I used the early upgrade offer, and paid £60 to pay off the remaining months on my contract. I said I'd like to upgrade to the iphone 4 if they had stock, the lady said yeah no problem, she seemed to hint they had good numbers of stock for 16GB/32GB models.
Message 5 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
you are a star mate !! i phoned up 4 times 3 times they said they had no stock the fourth time a female answered she said they had stock.. i payed £180 to buy out my contract should be here in 1-2 working days....cheers
Message 6 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
you are a star mate !! i phoned up 4 times 3 times they said they had no stock the fourth time a female answered she said they had stock.. i payed £180 to buy out my contract should be here in 1-2 working days....cheers

Nice one bud! I really can't understand how some people say they've got nothing then other members of staff will order you one?! So strange!
Message 7 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got one ordered today

The lad I spoke to works at an outsourced call centre in Wath that I used to work at on the IT helpdesk.

Apparently o2 are temporarily re-routing the customer service call queue to all of their call centres because of the call volume created by the iphone 4.

The lad I spoke to usually works on outbound calls.

It would appear that some of the centres have some stock some don't. The one that I got through to is outsourced to Ventura Customer Services.

Keep trying!
Message 8 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

No I'm on a 35p/m contract started May 2009, I used the early upgrade offer, and paid £60 to pay off the remaining months on my contract. I said I'd like to upgrade to the iphone 4 if they had stock, the lady said yeah no problem, she seemed to hint they had good numbers of stock for 16GB/32GB models.

So you paid £60 to pay off the contract. What about the nwe phone, did you have to pay extra for that as well?
Message 9 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

So you paid £60 to pay off the contract. What about the nwe phone, did you have to pay extra for that as well?

Yeah, I had to pay £29 for the iPhone which will be on my next bill.
Message 10 of 78