cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4 16GB just ordered via 100.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just ordered mine by calling 100 from my phone, then going through to upgrades. They have stock, should have mine in 1-3 working days. Go get yours!

Order Details-------------------------------------------------consumer:Bundle HAN APP iPhone 4 16GB Black PM SKU,O2 45 on iPhone 24
Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

just got texted the DHL tracking number, delivery tomorrow

Same as, awesome!
Message 21 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
excellent work folks.

called up, was told straight away that I could upgrade, phone will be with me by Friday. Nicely!!

1 call? that'll do me.
Message 22 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am sooooooo confused. I have rung o2 about 3-6 a day for the past three days. Each person I spoke to said I cann't order an iphone 4 from the phone or online but I see many people on this forum have? Why the hell could that not just stock enough!!!
Message 23 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Should I keep trying? ANy advice would help?
Message 24 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Should I keep trying? ANy advice would help?

It literally seems its pot luck depending on who you spoke to, I only rang once, guess I got lucky. Best just keep trying mate!
Message 25 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm just confused. Last week when people came on this site claiming they had ordered over the phone after a few attempts, I tried, but was rejected everytime.. Now people are managing to order again today, yet I've rang 6 times this afternoon and have been told out of stock everytime.

Does your location put you through to different call centres?

I don't get it.
Message 26 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey people. If you haven't managed to get one from O2 yet then my advice is to keep calling. I've been at it for a few days and spent 2 hours calling them today as I heard that they had stock in. It depends which call centre you get through to I think, some have stock and others don't. Call em up, if they say no sorry we don't have stock you have to go in store then just hang up and call again. Keep at it and eventually you should get through to someone who will sell you one.

Someone asked about the upgrade fee, this would be payable immediately. The guy on the phone said if I check online within 24 hours and I should see the charge. The cost of the phone however will be added to my next bill.
Message 27 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
the upgrades will only be the 16gb models , not the 32s
Message 28 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
the upgrades will only be the 16gb models , not the 32s

What makes you say that? I managed to get a 32GB this afternoon.
Message 29 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
I call up from 100 and the first message is they have ran out of stock!
Message 30 of 78